The plan ... well really there is no plan, but there is a good reason ...

Watch out Europe here we come. After working in travel it's time to put in action what I've learnt!

I can't take you all with me but here's the next best thing - share our travel highlights and fun experiences as we check out as much of Europe as possible over the next 10 weeks.

Monday 13 August 2007

So what is Daz up to?

Having worked for TravelRepublic.co.uk for three years my itchy feet finally got the better of me and I decided it was time to get out there and try and see as much as Europe as possible. Working in travel gives you a really good insight into how to get around and indeed how easy it is to get around so I thought why not take advantage of this knowledge.

All it took was one chat with a really special person who was willing to share the experience and within days our first flights were booked and since then we haven't looked back. Once colleagues got wind of the plan interest grew rapidly and some got just as excited as me, so I thought 'why share the experience with just one person?' Obviously I can't take everyone in the office with me, but I can keep them updated and do my best to let them know about the amazing places we're going to visit and that is exactly what I plan to do so keep reading - first stop Krakow.

TTFN
Daz


About TravelRepublic

Travel Republic has been successfully helping people arrange their holidays; short breaks and other travel arrangements for over 20 years.


Their commitments to exceptional value for money; breadth of choice and gold standard customer service have helped TravelRepublic.co.uk grow to become the nation's favourite online ABTA travel agency.

They are a
full member of ABTA and believe this provides you with important protection.

With over 1 million passengers annually booking with them, Travel Republic is one of the largest and well established travel agents available online.